Dr. David Pascal graduated from UCLA in 1984 and from Palmer College of Chiropractic-West in 1988.
While at UCLA he ran Cross Country and Track for, and was a member of their 1981 NCAA National Championship Track & Field team. After college, Dr. Pascal was sponsored by Nike while competing on the world track and field circuit for the renowned Santa Monica Track Club. At the 1983 World Games in Helsinki, Finland, Dr. Pascal won the B1500 meter run.
A proud father of two amazing children, patients have
come from Europe, Asia, Africa, South America and across the United States for care at his North Carolina clinic. Dr. Pascal regularly teaches post graduate courses on advanced neurologic techniques. And has taught on Clinical Nutrition, Therapeutic Exercise, Spinal Injury.
- 2015-1990 World Track & Field Circuit
- 2014 World Junior Track & Field Championships
- 2015-2005 U.S. Track & Field Championships
- 2015, 2013, 2011, 2009, 2007, 2005 World Track & Field
- 2015-1994 U.S. High School National Scholastic Track &
- 2012, 2008 Olympic Games
- 2012, 2008 Olympic Trials
- 2000, 1999 U.S. Olympic Team Golden Spike Tour
- 1996 Pre-Olympic Track & Field Training Camp
- 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994 PGA Nike Golf tour
- 1991 World Gymnastic Championships
- 1991 European Cup Track & Field Championships
- 1991, 1990 German Olympic Training Center
- 1991, 1990 Women's Pro Beach Volleyball tour